WELCOME TO THE POST ADOPTION SERVICES PROJECT
A Joint Project of the Council On Adoptable Children
& The California Department of Social Services
What is PASP?
The mission of the Post Adoption Services Project is to support and promote healthy, stable families where adoptive children can flourish. We advocate for our clients and provide a leadership role in educating the community toward an increased understanding of post adoption issues. PASP provides therapeutic family counseling and referral support aimed at enriching the quality of adoptive families lives.
Our services currently include:
• Parent Child Interaction Therapy
• Open Adoption Mediation & Support
• Support for Guardian Cases
• Monthly Teen Project for Adoptees
• Adoptive Family Support Group Meetings
• Professional & Parent Advisory Leagues
• Resource & Referral Information
• A Great Website
• Quarterly Newsletter
• Family Activities